Enjoy pure tasting water anytime with an instant sparkling, boiling & chilled filtered water system
Drinking more water is always easier when you can enjoy it anyway you like. Get instant, clean and refreshing water on-demand for your home with The Plumbing Store’s range of boiler taps, chilled water dispensers and carbonated water systems.
How do you prefer your water — sparkling, still, boiling or chilled?
Staying hydrated and increasing your water intake is now even easier with the option of being able to enjoy water the way you like it.
Thanks to advanced water filtration systems from Zip brand and Puretec, you can get instant access to hot and cold water, or sparkling through a tap system installed to any sink in your home.
These energy-efficient water systems provide a wealth of benefits and are the perfect solution to drinking more water, especially if you prefer sparkling over still water.
What are the benefits of having an instant filtered tap water system?
If you’re thinking ‘kitchen renovations’, make sure your dream kitchen includes a water filter tap system for drinking water. There’s more to filtered water than simply being better tasting and odourless, here are the benefits of installing a filtered water tap and system.
- Reduces water wastage. With water instantly dispensing at cold or hot temperatures, you won’t be standing around with the tap running waiting for it to become hot or cold.
- Reduces energy usage. Energy-efficient water systems provide boiled water instantly directly from the tap, this means you no longer need to boil the kettle.
- Reduces plastic bottled water. With healthier, cleaner and better-tasting water that can be dispensed chilled or at room temp, you can forget about stocking up on plastic bottled water.
- Filters out chemicals and contaminants. Easily replaceable tap water filters help remove chlorine, heavy metals and other contaminants for better-tasting water that’s odourless.
- Flexibility and convenience. Keep everyone happy with boiled, chilled or sparkling water on-demand at home or at the office.
- Hidden out of sight. Awkward water cooler conversations are a thing of the past with a water filtration system hidden under the sink, out of sight and out of mind.
- Stylish tapware design. Worried about overall kitchen design and styling? With sleek, modern and innovative tapware designs, you’ll have no trouble finding one that complements your kitchen design.
Types of filtered water taps to consider
Can’t decide on what is the best tap water filter system for your home? Here are the most commonly found water filter taps and brands in Australia.
Chilled Water Filter Taps
Chilled filtered taps provide refreshing cold water that is filtered on-demand any time of the day. These taps are ideal for those who aren’t too worried about boiling the kettle for a cuppa, but want an instant chilled water solution. In Australia, where temperatures can soar well above 40 degrees celsius, a chilled filtered tap is a must-have for every home. Best brands and tap models to consider include Zip HydroTap, Zip ChillTap and Puretec. Most tap models are generally installed near the kitchen sink, with the systems hidden under your kitchen bench.
Boiling Water Filter Taps
Who would’ve thought you could make an instant cuppa even quicker? Boiling filtered taps provide you immediate access to water at a boiling point that’s free of chemicals, for better-tasting coffee and tea. For those who are short on time, instant boiling water also makes preparing food much easier and faster, with piping hot water ready to go for cooking rice, pasta or cup noodles.
If you’re wondering if it is safe to have a boiling tap in the kitchen, safety features include a safety lock to prevent accidental activation of boiling water and a hands-free lever to avoid hands coming into contact with steam. Best brands and models to consider include Zip HydroTap G4 Boiling, HydroTap Miniboil, Puretec Boiling.
How do boiling water taps work?
Is it gas or electricity? Does it work like a hot water system? Instant boiling water taps have a tank hidden beneath the kitchen bench and is connected to the mains and your water supply. Like a water heater, water is heated and stored in the tank at just the right temperature and is ready for use every time you turn on the tap.
Sparkling Water Filter Taps
Can I interest you in sparkling, still or tap? You don’t have to think twice when it comes to choosing the type of water you want based on cost. Enjoy the lavish lifestyle with your very own filtered sparkling tap water dispenser. Designed to sit out of sight and out of mind beneath your kitchen bench, create your own healthier carbonated drinks and entertain the option of offering guests some sparkling water. Replaceable CO2 cartridges are available and remain hidden away.
Ambient Water Filter Taps
If you’re simply after some refreshing filtered water that’s room temperature then an ambient water filter tap is the right fit for you. They are an ideal choice when you prefer the crisp taste of filtered and odourless water, without the sensitive teeth experience offered by a chilled filtered tap.
How to choose the best water filter tap
There are many products and services available offering a wide range of brands and styles of water filter taps. But it all comes down to your water preferences. How does your household consume water? Chilled, boiling, sparkling or room temperature?
Better yet, how about a combination of any of the above? Yes that’s right! Whether you feel like drinking sparkling water or looking to save time on cooking with instant boiling water, there’s a solution for you.
The Plumbing Store is one of Perth’s leading suppliers of some of the best brands of high-quality water filtration systems and water filter taps, including Zip Hydrotap, Zip ChillTap and Puretec. Available in a wide array of modern and contemporary colours and designs, you’ll have no trouble finding one that best fits your kitchen style.
When to replace water tap filter cartridges
Replacing cartridges is one thing you can do on your own without a licensed professional if you’re confident. The general rule of thumb is filters should be changed:
- At least every 12 months for home systems
- Every 3 to 6 months for workplaces